MASTER OIL PAINTING
LEARN HOW TO CREATE STUNNING OIL PAINTINGS WITH THIS 6 WEEK COURSE
Get the entire course & bonuses for only $297
"Oh my gosh! I love it. In the first minute I learned something!" Betty C.
You Need this Course!
- Is it time to let the top Master Oil Painting Course on the market help you achieve your artistic goals? Join hundreds of your fellow artists who have already started.
- You gain access to more than 30 Years of high end gallery success experience - broken down into essessional, easy to understand elements.
- I hold an MFA in studio painting and have years of classical training from worldclass instructors.
- My YouTube art videos are nearing 1.5 MILLION views!
- This isn't about formulas - you will learn principles the best professional artists use to create and sell art!
- I HOLD NOTHING BACK FROM YOU - no secrets, no glossing over, no quiant gereralities - 30+ years of experience condensed and shared with you.
- I'm an award winning artist, featured in Soutwest Art Magazine, Winner of the Congressional Art Award, etc, and I want to share what I've learned with you!
- Painting is how I have provided for my family - it's what I do - and I want to teach you to do the same.
- I guarantee you are going to love this course. If I'm wrong just tell me within 30 days of purchase and I'll give you a FULL refund!
What's in the Course ?
15 VIDEOS (several hours ) COVERING EVERYTHING FROM PANEL PREPARATION to the final refining painting techniques!
THIS IS NOT A DVD - You get instant access to all the videos!
- Inexpensive, archival, high quality panels
- What to use to prime and seal panels
- How to add texture for beautiful effects
- What brushes I use and why
- Sizes, brands and how to make them last
- Brush techniques for thick and thin paint
- Why I use a white pocelain table
- The benefit of attaching my easel to a wall
- How to easily make a handy brush holder
- What is the best medium to use
- What's the deal with Liquin, Maroger and cold wax mediums?
- To varnish or not to varnish?
- What brands, colors and sizes to buy
- Will zinc crack my paintings
- What do the best artists have on their palettes? Should we use their colors?
- Why I buy in bulk
- A step by step video that shows how to tube our own paint
- Why I rarely clean my brushes with soap
- How to keep brush edges razor sharp
- How I use the same brush for multiple colors without cleaning
- How to decide what to keep and what to ignore when painting from life or a photo
- How I change a background to pop the center of interest forward
- Why I use a palette knife to paint only occassionally
- Knife techniques I find helpful
- How to choose a good knife and what to avoid
- A full plein-air painting demonstration from start to finish!
- Choosing a good location and how to quickly capture what drew you to that spot
- Why painting from life is critical to becoming a professional artist
- 4 gallery paintings and the underlying principles I use to begin each one
- Establishing abstract light and shadow patterns immediately
- Why judging values is much more important than choosing colors
- How I increase color saturation and still maintain realism
- How to avoid becoming a slave to our scene, study or photo
- How I create rich, colorful darks and highlights
- How to determine the correct color temperature and why warm colors don't always advance
- Why I ignore color wheels and encourage color charts
- How we each perceive color uniquely - why there isn't a wrong or right to choosing colors
- How form is created with light and shadow
- Why we should keep most of our colors in the mid value range
- Start to finish buildup of this aspen painting including the final leaf details and a ton of information about why and how all along the way
- I spent more than 6 months creating the videos for this Master Oil Painting course!
- This course contains hours of condensed instruction designed to help you become a professional artist!
- There is NO EXPIRATION - watch the videos over and over for as long as you would like
- Stream the videos from virtually any device with an internet connection
- Download the videos to your computer if you would prefer
- Watch all the course content immediately - you don't have to wait for the next week's videos
- Email or call me if you have any questions - I am in my studio painting most days except Sunday
Bonus 1 - Access to 8 Replays of Private Q&A's/Critiques
YOU GET FULL ACCESS TO 8 PRIVATE Q&A SESSIONS AND PAINTING CRITIQUES LIKE THESE TWO EXAMPLES:
- For 8 months I held a monthly webinar answering members' questions and critiquing students' paintings
- The painting critiques you will see are worth the cost of the course all by themselves...
- The replays are conveniently located on the membership site so you can watch them at your leisure
Bonus 2 - Member's Only Facebook Group
- You have access to a private member's only Facebook group where you can meet other members and share your work, your struggles and what you have learned
- I also comment on students' posts and post my own work to the group periodically
- Enjoy a Facebook painting page where you can ask questions and learn without judgement
A Humorous Listen in on Some True Testimonials
Master Artist & Teacher
Do you want to elevate your art to a professional level?
This course for you today is only $297
The replays of the 8 Q&A and painting critique sessions are worth more than the small cost of the course.
You get LIFETIME ACCESS to all the course materials and the Q&A hangouts! You can rewatch the videos as often as you like.
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS --------
Copyright 2016 Bill Inman Art