Paint Beautiful Peony Flowers Like a Professional ArtistScroll Down to Learn from Master Artist Bill Inman how to go from a blank canvas to a gallery ready masterpiece, brushstroke by brushstroke
Are you having a hard time getting your paintings to a professional level?
You may be wondering why your painting never feels complete, or you just can’t get it to look like it does in your mind.
You’ve attended multiple workshops, read great books, and still don’t feel like your artwork is at the level you know it could be.
It’s not your fault.
Most artists don’t have the schedule, or funds, necessary to hire an accomplished professional artist to coach them. Besides, how many professional artists do you know who can make regular house calls?
An exceptional teacher, available when you need them, that doesn’t charge twice the average mortgage payment, is something that thousands of artists are struggling to find.
If you’re an artist that can relate, this will help.
Imagine learning in the comfort of your own home from a Master Artist who has been professionally selling art for over 30 years.
Master Oil Painting was created to share what Bill has learned and help fellow artists accomplish their own artistic goals. Each of his training videos are jam packed with information that will shave years off your journey to becoming a professional artist.
Picture getting a day to spend painting side by side with a Master Artist, being able to watch each of his brushstrokes and then applying his tips and techniques to your own masterpiece.
Over 30,000 artists have enjoyed learning from Master Artist Bill Inman over the last 25 years. Here’s a few of their beautiful paintings that are based on Master Oil Painting videos (Click below to see full sized images).
Watching the Master Oil Painting Peony Video will:
- Help you paint a masterpiece that you’d be proud to hang above the fireplace mantle, or submit to your favorite gallery – You’ll gain insights and skills from watching Bill’s approach to painting that will help you break down old barriers at the canvas and accelerate your progress as a fine artist.
- Give you the confidence to paint beyond your comfort zone – Watch and learn from every brushstroke – from blank canvas to finishing signature, paint along with Bill to ‘demystify’ the painting process.
- Increase your mastery of color and palette work – Get an up-close view of the pallet every time the paintbrush leaves the canvas to grab or mix color. Follow along and learn to leverage color in a way that will bring your paintings to a new level of beautiful!
- Ensure painting stays fun and exciting – After 30 years in front of the easel Bill still feels like a kid walking downstairs Christmas morning each time he enters his studio. Let him share that excitement with you now.
Here’s what you get:
- 3 Hour Peony Art Training Video – See every brushstroke of the painting and palette from start to finish.
- Immediate Access – No DVD to wait for or worry about scratching. You will have instant and lifetime access to the streaming High Definition video that can be viewed on any internet enabled device. Watch repeatedly, as many times as you want, and whenever you want.
- Reference Images – Access to downloadable reference images of the palette, paint brushes, and of course the peony images that inspired the painting.
- 10 Step Tutorial – The entire painting process broken down into 10 steps with pictures, instructions, and a fast motion video.
And you’ll get all of this for ONLY $7.
I know it seems like that’s missing a decimal point, or that another number was supposed to follow, but it’s really just $7.
So, for the price of a single paint brush you can learn how to paint your Peony masterpiece, and have a blast doing it.
Once the timer hits zero the price will return to it’s regular $75.
Enjoy Risk Free: If you don’t love it for any reason email me within 30 days for a 100% refund and keep the training.
How long is the Peony Video?
Is this available in DVD format?
Can I return the training if I don't like it?
Will my access ever expire?
Absolutely not! You can login and enjoy it as many times as you want, whenever you want.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve purchased some kind of training, gotten busy with life, and then come back to watch it months later only to see that it’s expired already. That’s a horrible feeling, and one I’ve made sure our members will never experience with us!
I don't use oil paint. Will this still be useful for me?
Most of our members prefer oil paint, but we have quite a few acrylic artists and even some water color enthusiasts, all of whom would happily give you raving reviews about their results. It’s hard to say confidently that this works for every medium or artist though, because that comes down to your painting and learning style more than anything else.
If it doesn’t work well for you and your preferred painting medium just let me know within 30 days and I’ll be sure you get a full refund. No reason to pay for something that isn’t helpful.
Will this instantly make me a professional artist?
Actually, I can pretty well guarantee that this training by itself will not make you a professional artist anytime soon. Professional artists spend thousands of hours in front of their easel, reading books, attending workshops, and using training resources like this one. Nothing can ever replace good old fashioned hard work and time in the studio.
However, this training is packed full of helpful hints, techniques, and tips that will shave time off your journey to becoming a professional artist, and make the trip more enjoyable!